No online booking or site availability: to check site availability or make a reservation please contact us at 707-884-3533
River View Sites
|Non River Campsites
Includes 2 people 1 vehicle (max of 6 guest per site)
Seven years of age and older after the first two included guestMax of 6 people per site
|$5.00 per person
|Extra Vehicles after the first 1 thats included
Includes but not limited to cars, boats, motorcycles after the first
|Dogs (No aggressive breeds; max of 2 per site) must always be on a leash while in the park.||$3.00|
Extra Tents or tent with Rv at managements desecration.
Over booking penalty: site per day penalty fee automatically applied for being over site limits This includes, people, cars, tents, Rv’s.
|50% of your stay
|Reservation Change fee (none) must be within same season
|Day Use Fee||$5.00 per person
|Blue Boy/ Septic dump
- Maximum of 6 people per site (children all ages included).
- One RV or two tents allowed on all sites.
- Check In Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 12:00 noon
- Quiet Time: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Reservations Recommended: Reservations may be made up to one year to the day in advance.
- Cancellation Policies: All cancellations or “No shows” forfeit all monies paid unless changing to a date within the same season.
- Fees: Rates include 1 car and 2 people. There is an additional fee for any extra vehicle after the first. A maximum of 6 people are allowed on all sites.
- A $40.00 per day penalty fee will be automatically applied for over booking site. This includes, people, cars, tents ext.
- All river sites are river view sites not river access. Two river accesses are provided.
- All sites are designed for one Rv’s or two tent campers. If you are in a 5th wheel please take into account the length of your pull vehicle. Some sites may be large enough to fit you/rig but the turning angle will not allow you to enter the site due to natural boundaries. We will work with you to provide you with the best site for your setup.
- Please bring extra water hose and electrical cord. Are sites are large and not cookie cutter after all this is (camping in the woods). To get your site set just the way you like it may require additional hose/cable. Be prepared for a great stay!!!
- Rate information for campsites is subject to change without notice
- Gualala River Redwood Park wants our customer to know, often it is more cost effective to have two sites than one site with Max occupancy when putting together your family trip or group…