Please read all information.
To check site availability and make a reservation contact us at 707-884-3533
River view Campsites
Super Sites (includes sewer)
Non River View Campsites
Ten years and older after the first two included guests Max of 6 people per site
|$20.00 per person
|Extra Vehicles (after the first 2 included- must park in overflow)
Included but not limited to cars, boats, motorcycles
|Dogs (no aggressive breeds; 2 pets included; additional pets require fee)
Penalty fee: A penalty fee will be automatically applied for over booking the site. This includes people, camping equipment, vehicles and pets.
100% non-refundable base rate in full for the length of your stay
|Reservation Change (must be within same season- if available)|
|Day Use Fee||$5.00 per person
|Mobile Septic Dump
- Fees: Base Rates includes 2 people, 2 vehicles, 2 pets, 2 tents or 1 RV. There is an additional fee for any extras after the first 2.
- Maximum of 6 people per site (children all ages included).
- One RV or two tents allowed on all sites.
- Check In Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 12:00 noon
- Quiet Time: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Reservations Recommended: Reservations may be made up to one year to the day in advance.
- Cancellation Policies: All cancellations or “No shows” forfeit all monies paid unless changing to a date within the same season.
- A $40.00 per day penalty fee will be automatically applied for over booking site. This includes, people, cars, tents, etc.
- All river sites are river view sites not river access. Two river accesses are provided.
- All sites are designed for one RV or two tents. If you are in a 5th wheel or trailer please take into account the length of your pull vehicle. Some sites may be large enough to fit your rig but the turning angle will not allow you to enter the site due to natural boundaries. We will work with you to provide you with the best site for your setup.
- Please bring extra water hose and electrical cord. Our sites are large and not “cookie cutter”- after all this is camping in the woods. To optimize your site just the way you like it, you may need additional water hose and electrical cord.
- Rate information for campsites is subject to change without notice