Please read all information.
To check site availability and make a reservation use the link below:
|River view Campsites
Includes 6 people, 2 vehicles (max of 6 guest per site)
|$80.00 + tax|
|Super Sites (includes sewer)
Includes 2 people, 2 vehicles (max of 6 guest per site)
|$80.00 + tax|
|Non River View Campsites
Includes 6 people 2 vehicles (max of 6 guest per site)
|$70.00 + tax|
|Extra Vehicles (after the first 2 included- must park in overflow)
Included but not limited to cars, boats, motorcycles
|Dogs (no aggressive breeds; 2 pets included; additional pets require fee)|
Pay in full at the time of booking
|Cancellation Policies: $50 FEE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS 8 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE. CANCELLATIONS 7 DAYS OR LESS FORFEITS ALL MONIES PAID.
Overbooking a site will result in refusal of service.
|Reservation Change (must be done 8 days prior to reservation and only within same season- if available)|
|Day Use Fee||$5.00 per person|
|Mobile Septic Dump
- Fees: Base Rates includes 6 people, 2 vehicles, 2 pets, 2 tents OR 1 RV & 1 tent.
- Maximum of 6 people per site (children all ages included).
- One RV or two tents allowed on all sites.
- Check In Time: 2:00 p.m
- Check Out: 12:00 noon
- Quiet Time: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Reservations Recommended: Reservations may be made up to one year to the day in advance.
- Cancellation Policies: Cancel prior to 7 days of arrival date and receive a 50% refund or reschedule within the same season. Cancel within 6 days prior to reservations or no show and all monies forfeit.
- A $70.00 per day penalty fee will be automatically applied for over booking site. This includes, people, cars, tents, etc.
- All river sites are river view sites not river access. Two river accesses are provided.
- All sites are designed for one RV or two tents. If you are in a 5th wheel or trailer please take into account the length of your pull vehicle. Some sites may be large enough to fit your rig but the turning angle will not allow you to enter the site due to natural boundaries. We will work with you to provide you with the best site for your setup.
- Please bring extra water hose and electrical cord. Our sites are large and not "cookie cutter"- after all this is camping in the woods. To optimize your site just the way you like it, you may need additional water hose and electrical cord.
- Rate information for campsites is subject to change without notice